Parents’ Night Out is BACK!
Parents, are you looking for a night out without the kids? At Emerald City Karate, we’ve got you covered. We throw a monthly parents’ night out at the dojo for the kids so parents can get some much-needed time to themselves to go see a movie or just spend some quality time together. No experience in Martial Arts before? No Problem! Our PNO is designed to be fun and educational for children at every level of experience from beginners to advanced. Our PNO will feature pulse-pounding Martial Arts techniques, NERF Blaster games, Foam Sword Battles, Dodge Ball, and Teamwork building exercises, and more activities. Our unforgettable events provide an excellent safe atmosphere of positive role models.
- Friday, December 17th, 2021
- 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- Ages 6 and Older
- No Experience Needed! You’ll have a blast even if you’ve never trained a day in the Martial Arts!
- Event PNO features NERF Blaster excitement in a Safe and Responsible environment. Participants are required to wear our provided Safety glasses during these activities.
- We’ll provide pizza for your kids so you don’t need to feed your kids before our PNO.
- – Drop-off starts at 5:45 PM – Children should dress in activewear, leave valuables at home.
- – All guests must be toilet trained.
- – Please let us know if your child has any allergies or special needs.
REGISTRATION STEPS & OPTIONS:
Before attending your first Parents’ Night Out Event, all guests will be required to fill out our waiver and sign-in form. Please go to this link http://emeraldcitykarate.sites.zenplanner.com/sign-up-now.cfm and Click the PNO event under events. This should get you ready to join us for your PNO at Emerald City Karate. We’re looking forward to seeing you this Friday! The Emerald City Karate Team